Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from July 4, 2020

I broke up with my fiancee because she ran away when I was falsely accused – Nigerian man

A man has narrated how he had to end his relationship after his fiancee abandoned him at the moment he needed her the most. According to the unidentified man, he and his fiancee had gone to buy fuel but he made the mistake of paying the attendant before the petrol was put in his car. He said that after the fuel was dispensed, the attendant asked for money even though he had already paid, however she insisted he hasn’t. The man expected his fiancee to defend him and confirm his story being that she saw him give the fuel attendant money. When the moment started getting really heated and intense, his fiancee decided to leave him there and take keke home. This action forced him to end the relationship even though introduction had already been done. Read his story below:

As Calabar girl, men want me to be their porn star – Inem Peter

Former beautiful and fair-complexioned actress, Inem Peter, known for her sexy photos on Instagram has stated that men see Calabar girls as not only good in bed; they are also fantastic cooks. According to the screen diva, she’s disappointed at how men perceive her whenever she introduces herself at functions. “Each time I say I am a Calabar girl, most men want me to cook for them or be their personal porn star. It is very annoying. I am tired of hearing that a Calabar girl is only good in bed and kitchen. When you tell someone where you come from and the only thing they think about is sex and kitchen, it is annoying. All I know is aside the fact that we are loving, hardworking and intelligent, Calabar or Akwa Ibom girls are specially created. They are blessed, they take good care of their man more than any other tribe,” she told Inside Nollywood. Speaking on her new movie, Colours of Deceit, which is about to hit Africa Magic channel, the curvy actress says it is an ori

Man dies of Coronavirus after breaking social distancing rules just once

A man known as Thomas Macias called himself an ‘idiot’ for breaking social distancing guidance to attend a party –then the worst happened, he died of coronavirus the next day. Thomas Macias, 51, was killed by the deadly disease on June 21, just a day after he lamented his decision to attend the family gathering, and on Friday, Riverside County health officials since confirmed Covid-19 as Macias’s cause of death to NBC News. Marcias from Riverside County in California, after attending his family burial, infected at least 12 people and took to his Facebook account to lament on how bad he felt for breaking the rules. Posting on his Facebook account, Macias said: ‘Some of you may know, but most don’t. I fucked up and went out a couple of weeks ago and I contracted the corona virus. ‘Because of my stupidity I put my mom and sisters and my family’s health in jeopardy. This has been a very painful experience. ‘This is no joke. If you have to go out wear a mask and practice social

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, distances self from Hushpuppi

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has denied having any links with arrested suspected fraudster, Hushpuppi. Earlier today, the ruling party, APC released a statement in which it urged the EFCC and other security agencies to investigate the links between Hushpuppi and some PDP chieftains. The party in its statement said Hushpuppi has been photographed with Atiku and some other PDP stalwarts like Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, and Yakubu Dogara and so they should be investigated to determine if they have any link with Hushpuppi. Reacting to the statement by APC, Paul Ibe, media aide to the former Vice President, said the photo of Atiku and Hushpuppi making the rounds was a mere photo-op and not at any meeting as is being speculated. Read the statement from Ibe below ''It is curious that the All Progressives Congress is mischievously trying to link Atiku Abubakar to the alleged fraudster, Ramon Abbas, AKA Hushpuppi, simply because he was photographed with Atiku at an e

Bukola Saraki distances himself from Hushpuppi following APC's call for an investigation into his alleged link with the suspected fraudster

Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has distanced himself from Hushpuppi after the ruling All Progressives Congress APC called for an investigation into his alleged links with the suspected fraudster who was recently arrested in the United Arab Emirates and extradited to the United States. APC in a statement released by its National Publicity Secretary Yekini Nabena today July 4, called on the relevant security agencies to investigate the links Hushpuppi had with some PDP stalwarts. The party said the investigation is necessary considering the fact that many of PDP chieftains had several meetings in Dubai ahead of the 2019 general elections. The statement read in part; ''That the PDP leadership turned Dubai into their “Strategic” meeting place ahead of the 2019 general elections in Nigeria and “Hushpuppi’s” affinity with the PDP leadership is not mere coincidence. At different times, “Hushpuppi” was been photographed in Dubai meeting with the PDP’s 2019 presiden

Friends mourn as woman dies after getting burnt while answering a phone call close to a gas cannister (graphic photos)

A woman has died after suffering severe burns while answering a call close to her cooking gas. Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive. Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died. Her friends are mourning her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas. See below.

Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, denies reports of purchasing three new houses for his wives

Minister of Communications and Digital Economics, has denied reports he recently purchased three new houses for his three wives in Abuja.  Sahara Reporters had published photos of three houses the Minister allegedly purchased for his wives.  However, in a statement released by his media aide, Pantami denied the allegation. Describing the report as false, the Minister said he hasn't purchased a single house in any part of the world since he assumed office. According to him, he earns less as a Minister than when he was a lecturer at the International University Madinah in Saudi Arabia  Read the statement below MINISTER PANTAMI HAS NOT PURCHASED A SINGLE HOUSE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD SINCE ASSUMPTION OF OFFICE Our attention has been drawn to the grave falsehood Published by controversial online media, Sahara Reporters against the person of Honourable Minister Dr Isa Ali Pantami. The online media, has falsely accused him of procuring three houses within the period of his

Barcelona icon, Xavi 'agrees £5.4m-a-year deal' to replace Quique Setien as new manager of the club

Barcelona icon, Xavi has reportedly agreed to replace Quique Setien as the new manager of the Spanish giants. Setien, 61, has been under intense pressure since replacing Ernesto Valverde in January, and there are speculations that the club's board have already decided to sack him in order to pave the way for Xavi. According to Mundo Deportivo, a "firm agreement" has been finalized and it would see Barcelona pay Xavi, 40, a bumper £5.4million per year. He is expected to take up the reins at the end of the season.   The legendary Spanish midfielder, who joined the club at the age of 11, made 767 first-team appearances for Barcelona, scoring 85 goals with 182 assists. He also won eight league titles, four Champions Leagues and three Copas del Rey, as well as two Club World Cups.

Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state recovers from COVID-19

Abia state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, has recovered from COVID-19. He tested negative for the virus on Friday, July 3. The governor went into Isolation after testing positive for the novel Coronavirus on June 8.  A statement from the state's Commissioner of Information, John Okiyi Kalu, announcing the governor's recovery, reads ''To the glory of God, repeat COVID-19 test conducted by Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) on samples submitted by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on Thursday, 2nd July, 2020, returned negative result on Friday, 3rd July, 2020. Governor Ikpeazu is therefore deemed free of the virus according to the extant guidelines of NCDC and the World Health Organization (WHO). Thank you.''.